POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Die letzte Wache - final (Jpeg ~35kbbu) : Re: Die letzte Wache - final (Jpeg ~35kbbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Die letzte Wache - final (Jpeg ~35kbbu)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 24 Jun 2000 14:45:32
Message: <395501cc@news.povray.org>
Thanks!

yes those shadows ... don't know where they are from. Perhaps the light is
reflected from the sky_sphere. The only light_source is some 450 units under
the HF. But I like it somehow - it gives the illusion of bright stars in the
west :-).

Marc-Hendrik

Sebastian Strand schrieb in Nachricht <3954f94e@news.povray.org>...